Friday, March 20, 2009

Sago Palm Plant Kills Puppy

This sad headline is from an article on the ASPCA site, published by the the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center, to alert pet owners about the dangers of a common household plant. To read the full article, and to learn more about other household toxins, go to the following link:

Photo of Sago Palm, from ASPCA article


Anonymous said...

Check out:

Retailers need to consumer warnings on these plants.

LucyS said...

Thank you. I would have to agree that poisonous plants should have warning labels on them when they are sold.

My Favorite Facebook Page! I am SUCH a Fan (I'm also their mascot!)

I try not to discriminate against a species that is "less fortunate" than mine.