Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Had a Birthday, Yesterday!

I turned 3 years old yesterday. I was having quite a nice day, actually---that is, until my humans decided to make an annual tradition of last year's Birthday Hat Event.
~~~
This photo is of me, still a little sleepy from a nap, but much happier than I was a few minutes later, when the Party Hat was tied onto my head.

~~~



I do try to be a good sport about things, and I did my best to be a good sport about the hat, but it is very difficult to be a dignified German shepherd with silly hat sitting on my head, tied with yellow ribbon. There was a space for my ears to stick up, but I had no desire whatsoever to lift them. I was feeling quite sorry for myself.


~~~






Here is a close-up of that silly hat!

No comments:

My Favorite Facebook Page! I am SUCH a Fan (I'm also their mascot!)

JustAnswer.com

I try not to discriminate against a species that is "less fortunate" than mine.