Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My early life.

I used to live in a very snowy place, before I went to live with my current people. It was summertime when I was born, but I was so little that I don't remember much about that time. I remember my dog-mom and my sisters and brothers. I remember eating and playing and not much else.


Last winter, they had snow that was up to my chin! I was a silly adolescent then, and my brother Montana was still living with us. We played and wrestled a lot in the snow.

In the early Spring, I went to live with my new people. I fell in love with them right away, although I did miss my brother and our former master for a while. It's fun being the center of attention, too, although I have found that this role comes with a lot of responsibility--AND it requires a lot of rest! Anyway, after a few months, we moved somewhere that must be near the ocean, because I can smell it sometimes. One day we went walking on the beach and I made the mistake of tasting the water there--Yuck!--No one told me it was going to be salty!

copyright 1/23/08; all rights reserved

No comments:

My Favorite Facebook Page! I am SUCH a Fan (I'm also their mascot!)

JustAnswer.com

I try not to discriminate against a species that is "less fortunate" than mine.