Friday, March 7, 2008

Now THAT's funny!

I overheard my human telling someone a story that she heard on the internet. My ear's perked up because I heard the word "German shepherd." It's really quite funny.

I pulled into the crowded parking lot at the Super Wal-Mart Shopping Center and rolled down the car windows to make sure my German Shepherd Pup had fresh air. She was stretched full-out on the back seat and I wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there. I walked to the curb backward, pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically, "Now you stay. Do you hear me?" "Stay! Stay!"The driver of a nearby car, a pretty young lady, gave me a strange look and said, "Ummmm--why don't you just put it in park????"

No comments:

My Favorite Facebook Page! I am SUCH a Fan (I'm also their mascot!)

JustAnswer.com

I try not to discriminate against a species that is "less fortunate" than mine.