Monday, March 3, 2008

Names of Toys

Eureka! After months of having different sounds of gibberish said to me whenever I wanted to play with one of my toys, I have had an educational breakthrough. I now realize that each set of sounds refers to a different toy. For example, in the picture on the left, I am staring at my "Log." Between the Log and my chest is my "Snowman." At my right elbow is the "Stuffie." By my right paw are my "Tennis Ball" and my "Football." To my rear is my "Red Bone." For a long time, I've known that I should pick up my "Dumbbell" if I needed to go outside. Yesterday, though, my partner started something different. She started having me pick up the Football when I wanted to go for a "romp." (That's a trip outside solely for the purpose of play.) I guess the Dumbbell is going to be reserved for just going "outside." (That means a very uninteresting "bathroom" trip.)


Yawn....Learning things makes me sleepy.

2 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Oh very cool! Good for you! Great tricks to know.

Woofs, Johann

LucyS said...

Thanks, Johann. I hope to start agility training this Spring. Maybe you will be able to give me some pointers.

My Favorite Facebook Page! I am SUCH a Fan (I'm also their mascot!)

JustAnswer.com

I try not to discriminate against a species that is "less fortunate" than mine.